ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Nov 13, 2013 - ShaMaran Closes US $150 Million Senior Secured Bond Issue
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 - ShaMaran Q3 2013 Financial and Operating Results
- Wed Oct 30, 2013 - ShaMaran US $150 Million Senior Secured Bond Fully Subscribed
- Mon Oct 28, 2013 - ShaMaran Plans USD $150 Million Bond Placement
- Mon Oct 7, 2013 - Shamaran Announces Atrush Partners Receive Approval for Oilfield Development in Kurdistan Region of Iraq
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - 2013 Third Quarter Report
- Mon Aug 26, 2013 - ShaMaran: Atrush-3 Well Confirms Extension of Field Area 6.5km to the East
- Mon Aug 19, 2013 - ShaMaran Q2 2013 Financial and Operating Results
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 - 2013 Second Quarter Report
- Tue Jun 18, 2013 - ShaMaran Petroleum Corp.: Annual and Special Meeting Results